Combination Locks installation in New York City
Locksmith For NYC offer combination locks installation and replacement service including change codes and repair service. Combination locks are found on many things, such as filing cabinets and lockboxes. Use them to your advantage and store all of your important documents and treasures in them. Just make sure that you’re using them appropriately and find out what you need to know.
How do combination locks work?
A typical combination lock features a combination dial, which is attached to the spindle. Inside this lock, that spindle must run through the drive cam and many different wheels. Each of the wheels utilizes a wheel fly on each side. Then, the drive pin is going to spin that first wheel so that it makes contact with the next wheel, and so on.
We offer high-quality products at reasonable prices. Please call (917) 696-8842 to request service from a professional 24 hours a day.
Why do you call it a combination lock?
We aren’t completely sure why it’s called a combination lock, but we do know that it was highly popular back in 1909. It was the first thing patented as a physical object and not just a mathematical concept. In a way, it’s like a ‘word combination,’ which can lock the usage. It’s just a combination of characters or numbers that allow us to find holes within the term.
How can you unlock combination locks?
Generally, you need the specific code for that combination lock to open it. However, if you don’t have it or lost the code, you can still unlock it. To do that, pull up on your dial and turn it clockwise. You should hear the click of the locking mechanism. Now, you need to see the number it’s sitting at. Then, you add five to that specific number, writing it down for future reference. Next, you’re going to set the dial on that number, turning it counterclockwise while listening for that click once more. Your lock should be open.
How can you reset Master Lock combination locks?
To rest the combination on your Set-Your-Own combo padlock model 176, 175, 178, and 177, please follow these steps:
- Open your lock with the previously set or factory set combination. The lock has to be set to its current combination before you can reset it. Please note that the shackle has to be in its open position so that you can reset the combination.
- Insert the provided reset tool into the hole on one side of your lock.
- Push the reset tool into the hole and turn it 90 degrees. The direction of the turn does not matter. Your reset tool is going to stay in that position automatically.
- Set the wheels to your desired combination.
- Turn the reset tool and remove it. Your lock is now going to be set to that new combination.
- Write down the combination and store it in a safe place.
If you need help changing your combination lock, repairing, or replacing one, now is the time to call (917) 696-8842 . Let us help with all of your locksmithing needs.
Locksmith for NYC is the leading manufacturer
in the highest security market, including:
Schlage, Kwikset, Lockey, Corbin Russwin,
Yale, Marks, Alarm Lock, Arrow, Sargent,
Baldwin, Mul-T-Lock, Medeco, Ilco, Evva, Kaba,
ASSA Abloy, RR Brink And more.
With the quality from these industry leading brands.
We work around the clock to provide you with
all the residential locksmith services and commercial locksmith services you need.
to customers across the five boroughs of New York City
Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx, Staten Island and
- Commercial locks / Residential locks : Grade 1, Grade 2
- Finish: Polished Brass, Satin Chrome, Duronitc and more…
- Sizes: 2-1/2″ and 2-3/4″ backset (door knobs, lever handles)
- Regular security – Maximum security
- Combination Types: Door Knobs, Lever Handles, Deadbolts, Mortise Locks,
- Combination Commercial Locks and more…
Whether you need a simple Combination Locks or high-security Combination locks.
Locksmith for NYC provides high-quality Combination Locks installation services to residents of New York City and surrounding areas.
Our affordable and fast locksmith services are second to none in the greater New York City.
Combination Locks installation, We’re Here to help
Here is what we can offer you:
- Local locksmith company in NYC
- We only offer state-of-the-art products and services for all of your lock-related needs.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Quick service & guaranteed satisfaction.
- Knowledgeable experts.
- Locksmith for NYC : The company That Anyone Can Rely On!
- Licensed Insured Bonded Guarantee.
- Our company offers a full range of high-quality services and friendly services ready to help in any way.
- We are your one-stop solution provider.
- Safety begins with Locksmith For NYC
Read More: Combination locks
Contact Us – Locksmith for NYC would love to help you day or night.
We offer quick 24 hour service no matter when or where you need it.