NY’s Professional Lock Change Service includes:
Locksmith 4 NYC offers lock change services to residential customers across the five boroughs of New York City – Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens,The Bronx, Staten Island and surrounding area.
- Licensed insured bonded Guarantee.
- We can help you to choose the right locks: Mortise lock set, deadbolt, top lock, jimmy proof lock, high security lock, cylinder, doorknob, lever handle, handle, police lock, keyless lock, combination lock, handle set.
- We also change door hinges, door knockers, ring pulls, surface bolts, chain guards, door hooks, door holders, door stops, door viewers, protection bars, elbow catch, and strikes.
- Top quality, friendly service and flat prices ready to help in any way.
- We change cabinet locks, magnetic catches, roller catches, drawer pulls, flush pulls, push and pull pales, knobs, handles, and mailbox.
- Provide you all styles and decorative locks with same day service.
- We specialize in solving your problems through the use of high quality locksmith skills and products.
- Rekey – Rekeying a lock by replacing the old lock pins with a quality new lock pins
- Fair pricing, free estimates, quick response time.
Why you need to consider changing lock?
There are many reasons to change your locks. When roommates move out, or after you’ve been the victim of a break-in, changing your locks is not only a good security measure, it gives you piece of mind as well. If you’ve moved into a new residence with a history of many tenants, changing your lock is a good way to ensure you don’t end up with surprise visitors. And as locks age, they become outdated and easy to pick. A new, modern lock maximizes your safety.
The certified technicians at Locksmith 4 NYC are here to help you find the perfect locking system for your home. With extensive knowledge of modern hardware, they can recommend the best options for your needs and budget. Then they’ll install the new locks quickly, with precise quality workmanship.
If you’re looking to hire the best locksmith service
Contact us for more information about locks change locksmith 4 NYC… we would love to help you day or night, and we offer quick 24 hour service no matter when or where you need it.
We are certified Mul-T-Lock installers & Lock Change Service
What is the average cost to change a lock?
Typical Range for lock change: 95$ and up. Click here to view our full price list >>